December 17th, (my mom's birthday) Was our reception in Nephi! It was pretty hectic trying to get everyone together before for pictures and people started coming before we were done but our photographer did a fantastic job! Standing in line wasn't all that bad... I didn't know most of the people that came through but tyler and my parents did a good job of introducing to the peple they knew. Tyler and I didn't really get to eat any of the goodies we had decided on having. After the reception we helped move tables and get it kinda ready for the luncheon the next day we left to drive to Richfield, It had been snowing (of course) so we had to go kinda slow. My Cousin Ashlee was going to help me with my hair in the morning so her and her husband came down to stay at my parents!
Saturday morning I wake up to find out my mom had been up most of the night very sick and didn't know if she'd be able to make it, my dad gave her a blessing and she made it up untill we were taking pictures afterwards! The Ceremony was amazing! I'm so thankful for Tyler and being able to be married in the Temple for time and all eternity! After we got the big group pictures and everyone else left we walked around the temple taking pictures which got pretty cold. Luckly Tracy had an extra coat that I could wear in between taking pictures and walking abound. It had snowed the night before so everything was super wet, but it made for some really pretty pictures!
The Luncheon was really good, our family had put together a little thing for us with all the letters of our names and had a word that best described us for each letter. It was very touching to hear what they all had to say. I'm so thankful for our family's and all their love and support and everything they did to help out! It was a day We'll never forget! Thank you so much to everyone who helped make it all happen!








1 comment:
Umm why am I just finding out about this blog?! You guys are super cute, hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment