Again I have been slacking at keeping our blog up to date. I will do better! (Hopefully)
NOVEMBER was fun! Tyler kept very busy with school and work full time and I just Worked! Thanksgiving was fun we got to spend time with both sides of the family! we ate in American fork with most of my mom's side of the family we decided to have it at the senior citizen center since everyones family's are getting so big! Grandma always has a craft for us to work on after we eat dinner, This year she got gingerbread houses! most of the adults had to just help the little kids decorate theirs but it was so fun and they all had a blast putting all the candy over every spot on their house they could! After we helped Karlee decorate her house we went down to Nephi! They had already eaten but we had a little snack! Tyler's family is really big black friday shoppers so we spent the rest of the night going through all the adds and trying to see if there was anything worth going out to get that day! Tyler had come up with a little list so when we got home that night we went out to walmart at 10 and we ended up getting what we wanted a few games for christmas presents and Melisa and my mom went to and got lots of toys for all the grand kids! We went home and slept for a few hours then Tyler had a few things he wanted to go get! We got him some snow boots since he didn't have any. He wanted to go up to Cabela's but decided against it because there were going to be tons and tons of people up there. He got his Christmas present that day... Kinda lame him buying his own Christmas present I know but, He had kinda spoiled all his suprise presents!
DECEMBER was our 1st Anniversary! Tyler suprised me with a trip, He didn't tell me where we were going till we were at the air port and we got to our terminal and I read where we were going! Las Vegas! Ha nothing way exciting but it was nice to be able to get away just us two and spend some time together! He also suprised me with a show while we were down there... The Lion King! It was really good, a few of the animals were kinda weird but it was still really good! My Hubby is amazing isn't he?! Then for Christmas this year we spend Christmas eve and half of Christmas day in Nephi! I Love watching all the little kids be so excited for santa to come! Addison is the only one old enough on that side to really understand what's going on! We waited till after church to open presents and Addie did really good at not going down stairs to see what Santa brought till after church and everyone was there! I was suprised she did so well. Tyler got me a big mirror that holds all my jewlery to! Tyler got his power tools! We went over to Granny and Grandpa's to eat lunch then we headed to Richfield! They were all waiting for us to open kenzie's and my Mom's presents! Kenzie was convinced she was getting an i-pad for christmas which she didn't want at all. so we wrapped up Tyler's old box with a little poem in it telling her to look under the couch for her present where her gun was! She was thrilled! My Mom had been telling us all she wanted an i-pad for a few months but we didn't think she needed that for what she wanted it for so we got her the new Kindle instead which I think she was thrilled with. for a while the only thing she did on it was play angry birds! The rest of that day we finished opening all of our presents! My parents gave us money and a food dryer! Tyler got a new white shirt and i got a new purse! Tyler's parents gave us jackets and money! Of course all the little kids got spoiled, and so did we!
I've decided I'm terrible at taking pictures... I will have to get pictures from my sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment