May 21, 2012

Mom and Baby!

So this post may be boring but there are a few things I want to write down and remember! 29 Weeks along and so many things have happened!
~During the 1st trimester all I wanted was bottled pears. I was so sick all the time it was all I could do to get out of bed and go to work... I couldn't eat a whole lot without feeling sick so I lived on roman noodles, mac and cheese, cereal, and french fries. Tyler was amazing at always taking care of me helping with laundry and getting me anything I wanted to eat.
~2nd trimester the Doctor gave me some medicine that helps with the nausea! Thank goodness!! I first felt him move at about 17/18 weeks! It's an incredible feeling and he's getting so strong. Sometimes I feel he's trying to get his black belt! Tyler felt him kick a few weeks after! Cravings I've had fruit lots and lots of fruit mostly watermelon, salads, mashed potatoes, cereal, boiled eggs, popsicles, and more fruit!! and I have been craving a good ol hamburger from Grandpa's (I wish it was still around)
~3rd trimester I'm not very far into it yet but so far it's going pretty good! Getting pretty uncomfortable and hot. He's getting so strong Tyler get's a chance to feel him a lot more often now! Which he loves. My ribs are getting a very good beating pretty much every day. Heart burn is no fun i have it every day and usually have to wake up in the night to take something for it. I could really do with out that but what do ya do?!

1 comment:

Jordan and Andrea said...

Oh, good old pregnancy! Umm...you forgot the baby bump pictures :). I so hope I can make it to your shower.