June 26, 2012
Baby Showers
I've had two Baby Shower's which we're both so much fun! Thank you to my Mother and sisters and Tyler's Mom and sisters for throwing them both for me and putting in all the hard work to decorate and send out invites and everything else that went along with it! They both turned out super cute! This little guy got pretty spoiled that's for sure. We've pretty much got everything we need, there are just a few last things that I'll have to go get! I'm so excited to move into our new house and be able to decorate Baby's room and put everything away and make sure we've got everything we need! I can't wait for him to come we've got almost 6 weeks left! Yippy! Here's a few pictures from both showers! My camera was being funny so most of the pictures I have from the Nephi shower are all blurry...
Thanks again so much to everyone who helped with both showers! They both turned out perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for the baby!!! You got so many fun things! Can't wait for him to get here! Love ya!
Post a Comment