January 30, 2013

Our life with a Baby!

I know it's been a very long time since I've posted anything so this might be a long one! Since Tate has joined our Family it feels like life hasn't slowed down. We've been spending lots of our weekends with Family! The weekend before Halloween we spent in Nephi we had all the kids pictures taken and carved pumpkins! The week before Thanksgiving Tate and I went down to help my mom while my Dad had surgery on his shoulder, we met Tyler in Nephi for Thanksgiving at his parents house! It was a fun day spent with Family! That weekend we went back to Richfield and went Christmas Tree hunting! Tyler picked a really good tree this year! We both love having a real tree for Christmas! December was full of Christmas parties and time spent with our Family! Tyler and I had our 2nd anniversary! We had Kallie and Jayden babysit while we went to dinner and then Tyler's boss Darren and his wife watched him while we went to a movie! It was a fun night out just Tyler and I! The first part of December we got a dog! His name is Jack and he is a miniature Schnauzer! He's been a lot of fun and Tyler wanted a dog very bad! Christmas we were in Richfield! We had a lot of fun playing in the snow and sledding in the field! We had our traditional Holy dinner and Nativity that the kids put on! It's a good reminder of what Christmas is all about. We spent a few days in Nephi after Christmas becasue it was snowing a lot and we didn't want to drive home in it! The holiday's this year were a lot of fun and spent with family!

No comments: